Nourishing natural oils combine with powerful healing essential extracts to moisturize, soften and calm skin and beard. With subtle hints of vetiver, it doubles as a conditioning pre shave oil. The beard oil fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including elemi, fir balsam, geranium, orange, patchouli and vetiver.
- Nourishing natural oils combine with powerful healing essential extracts to moisturize, soften and calm skin and beard. With subtle hints of vetiver, it doubles as a conditioning pre shave oil.
- The beard oil fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including elemi, fir balsam, geranium, orange, patchouli and vetiver.
- Soothing, taming, refreshing
- 100% American made
- Net WT. 2oz (59mL)
- All Natural Ingredients: grapeseed oil, avocado oil, extra virgin olive oil, vitamin E, proprietary fragrance blend
- How To Use: rub a few drops between palms and massage into beard and skin, smooth downward for a groomed finish
- Handcrafted in Orlando, FL in extremely small quantities
About Freehand Goods. Orlando, Florida.
This All Natural Deodorant was handcrafted from start to finish by Jacob Zepf, co-owner of Freehand Goods. Jacob switched from using commercial skin care and grooming products in 2015 after realizing the natural benefits. He also realized that it wasn’t necessary to have a background in Chemistry to make these products at home. His business partner Seth Daniels is currently a Florida licensed barber who had already formulated two unique recipes when the company was formed in 2016. Although Freehand Goods started with only leather wallets, it quickly expanded to offer these After Shave and Pre Shave Oil recipes when the East End Market workshop and stockroom opened in February 2017.Jacob and Seth continued to work together to formulate more all natural recipes based on what they liked and what the Freehand customers asked for. Solid Colognes were next on the list and have been the most popular sellers to date. Hair products such as the Pomade and Matte Clay were developed shortly after and can now be found in certain barbershops and salons around the City of Orlando. The grooming collection has grown from the original two products to the current offering of almost 20 different all natural items. There are no plans on stopping either. Both Jacob and Seth are constantly rethinking formulations and testing out new products on the shelves. Although Jacob takes care of the grooming product production these days, both members of the Freehand Goods team have the highest standards for ingredient quality and production accuracy when handcrafting these all natural products.